INNO Swivel Shower Chair
The INNO Swivel Shower Chair is a simple, powerful solution for individuals with balance or mobility limitations. The angled legs of the chair are height-adjustable to suit each user, and the arms are both independently removable to ease transitions and suit preference. Suction-style tips on the foot of each leg increase stability while the drainage holes in the padded seat prevent water collection to reduce chances of slipping.
Unlike other stationary shower chair options, this chair is designed to swivel 360 degrees around, allowing users to face the chair towards the entrance to the bath or shower while they sit, and then spin to face the faucet or showerhead once seated. This helps smooth the transition of getting in and out of the tub or shower, as users don’t have to maneuver around the chair to get in and then seat themselves. The arms of the chair are padded for comfort and are also easily removable without the aid of tools, making it simple for users to remove one or both arms when getting in and out of the shower or tub and then replacing the arms once seated and ready to bathe.
- Equipped with padded seat, backrest and arms for added comfort.
- The 360 degree swivel seat comes with an easy-to-use locking mechanism to lock in the seat in place at 90 degree intervals at the desired setting.
- The armrests are easily removable if needed making it easy for users to get in and out of the tub or shower
- The rustproof aluminum frame is designed to be as lightweight as possible, weighing in at just 12 pounds.
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Height Adjustable - The legs are angled for maximum support and can be adjusted between 20" and 25" to suit every individual. Each foot is equipped with suction-style tips to secure the chair to the bath floor